Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More about yesterday


So before getting all depressed about Leo's pre-school I had an acupuncture appointment and as I was talking to my Doctor she inquired about my general health. I started complaining about terrible PMS, bloating and discomfort.
- On top of that I am three days late.
She gave me a funny look.
- So you're not pregnant, then?
- No.
- How do you know?
- I don't believe in immaculate conception.
She laughed:
- Why not the second coming? Don't you think San Francisco would be ready for a Jesus?

After my appointment I went straight to Walgreen's and my husband, who sometimes reads what I write, will be pleased to know that Jesus is not coming to town, or, if he is, I am not his mother Mary.
Today was a little quieter, more of a normal, boring, kind of day. I like those days better.

No comments:

Post a Comment